Monday, February 22, 2010

Nal Sarovar - Bird Sanctuary of Gujarat

Last Sunday we visit Nal Sarovar, a bird Santury of Gujarat. It was awesome experince. I would like to share with you.

Hope You like it. :)

Situated: Around 65 k.m west From Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
Area: Nal Sarovar (Lake) is spread in 125 k.m
Best Time For Visit: November to February
Best Time: Reach at 6.00 a.m

its migratory bird population includes Rosy Pelicans, Flamingoes, White Storks, Brahminy Ducks and Herons.














3 comments:

  1. Maru, your pictures are just gorgeous! I know you must have had a wonderful day with your family at the bird sanctuary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Respected hetal shah,
    i am happy to your think about our mother land. I also love my country, my state and my village. I create my village blog and i want to try better blog . u r expert. So please help me. I want to trie know your email id but unsuccess so i trie to comfome u 2 this way. Plz help and plz reply my id.
    Vijay2ambe@gmail.com
    plz check blog. And than your think. Ubkhal.blogspot.com
    JAY AMBE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plz add new topics, ya new idea. So all of gujarati show and proud it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

 
Maru Gujarat - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords